Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Monday, March 28, 2011
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Saturday, March 26, 2011
Friday, March 25, 2011
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Monday, March 21, 2011
I thought we had been over this one before. I want to see all of Europe too but this is the big one I want to see.
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Friday, March 18, 2011
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Oh the list for this is one of my favorite lists. I want to go Sky diving, see Europe, bungee jump and so on and so on.
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Monday, March 14, 2011
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Saturday, March 12, 2011
Friday, March 11, 2011
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
So there's more then one picture but that's because a ton of things make me laugh. There are the girls and you wouldn't believe how hard it was to pick a picture of each girl (I have tons of pictures that make me laugh when I look at them of the girls) Then there are the cats and My Mom always makes me laugh and of course Seth. There is tons more I laugh a lot but here are the things that make me laugh the most.
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Monday, March 7, 2011
Sunday, March 6, 2011
Saturday, March 5, 2011
It's not so much I wish to forget everything we have been through but I want to forget the pain that came along with seeing into Seth's head. I want to forget all the pain I felt before finally seeing him walking through the doors and knowing for sure he was okay. And above all I DO NOT want to forget who went with me to wait, or waited with me before going to the hospital. Rebecca I am FOREVER grateful for all you did it means so much to me and meant a ton to me.
Friday, March 4, 2011
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Stylish Blogger Award!!
To have the honor of receiving the Stylish blog award you must always pay it forward to other bloggers who are fairly new to blogging or to bring more fans to those you enjoy following.
With this award you are to share 8 things about yourself. Then pass the award to 8 others.
My 8 Bloggers I have Chosen:
- Alayna ~ Alayna's Creations
- Tina ~ The Floundering SAHM
- Kristle ~ Forget the Dog Not The Baby
- Kendra ~ Deployment Number 2 2011-2012
- Maria ~ Butterfly Life
- Cindy ~ My Family
- Crista ~ Tales from an Ex-Army Wife
- Megan ~ Real Adventures from a Mom of 3
1. Halloween and St. Patrick's Day are my two favorite Holidays and I am fine with not celebrating Valentine's Day and Christmas other then for the girls.
2. I still want a dog even though we have a ton of cats, I will always be a Dog Person!!! But I do love my Elvira (what other animal can hate everything but then when I don't feel good she comes and snuggles right up to me)
3. I love the color blue and any shade of it and am not a big fan or pink or red.
4. I still play video games and love it!
5. I wanted a little boy but love the girls with all my heart!
6. I don't mind doing laundry but hate folding it and putting it away.
7 I am a big supporter of Breast Cancer Awareness and Autism Awareness, they are two causes very near to my heart.
8. I have to do lists for everything, seriously! I might need a 12 step program.
Thank You Again Jamie for the Super Award!!
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
- I am Random
- I'm a To-Do List Junkie
- I crave Organization in everything
- I Love Scrapbooking, it relaxes me
- I'm a passionate person
- I am a Clean-aholic
- I love Scentsy and my job
- I love my Minions
- Seth is still my Hero
- I love traveling and can't wait to travel around in the Winny
- I always wanted a sister, and thanks to being married I got the best Sister Ever (Love you Sarah)
- I Love my Family and Friends
- I love blue
- I still watch cartoons
- 15 is my favorite number