Sunday, January 5, 2014
#9 Start Zee's Friends Book and #10 Get Caught Up on Kyrie's Friends Book
So I not only got caught up on Kyrie's friends book I also got caught up on Zee's book too. You can check them out on my crafty blog. I just need to take a couple pictures and print out some pictures and add them into the spaces I left for them and they are all caught up till I have to add more friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2023 Word
So my word of the year this year is Love!! In the grand scheme it sounds like a crap word when I have love, but the love of non person stu...
-
2013 Genre Variety Reading Challege I am doing the Genre Variety Reading Challenge over at A Daydreamer's Thoughts . I linked her...
-
So my word of the year this year is Love!! In the grand scheme it sounds like a crap word when I have love, but the love of non person stu...
-
101 in 1001 My Bucket List I got this idea from the blog Pretend Like It's the Weekend so if you are interested you can go ch...
No comments:
Post a Comment