Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you used to be close with.

So I spent a lot of time trying to decide who I wanted to use.  I first thought of Carolynn because I haven't seen her in FOREVER and MISS her like CRAZY, but I don't have any pictures of us together on the computer.  Then people I'm not friends with anymore ran through my head but there gone for a REASON and I don't want to waste a blog post and my energy on that.  So I decided on Austin.  Funny I asked for a sister, I begged for a sister and then ended up with a dorky little brother.  But amazingly I miss the turd.  We used to do a ton of things together and I miss it.  AWW I think that might be a sign of a GREAT BIG SISTER!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 Word

 So my word of the year this year is Love!!  In the grand scheme it sounds like a crap word when I have love, but the love of non person stu...