Monday, July 29, 2013

#1 Visit with my Mom and Brother

My Mom, Brother and Shannon came up for Seth and I to renew our vows and my 30th Birthday.  It was the best having them here even though it was only for a few days and taking them to the airport was one of the hardest things I have done in a long time.  I didn't want to let them go.  Being this far away from them has taken a huge toll on me emotionally.  I know my Mom and I were not the closest people but that relationship grew over the years.  Being here has only made me realize even more how close we have become.  I want nothing more then to be able to go back to our Sunday dinner's, weekday lunches, special Halloweens with the girls, and all the other things we did.




No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 Word

 So my word of the year this year is Love!!  In the grand scheme it sounds like a crap word when I have love, but the love of non person stu...