Tuesday, March 19, 2019

2019

So I failed again but Calvin is in school a few days a week and I just added a reminder to my calendar  to alert me to post once a week.  So here is hoping it works.
So I decided to take my reading goal into a different way this year instead of genre challenge I took it simple and am doing a book number challenge (The GoodReads one where I want to read 150 books this year and I’m doing one with Calvin we are shooting for 400 books).  I can already see a huge difference I’m at 71 now and Calvin and I are at 87.  I am throwing in some it’s time to let them go books.  I’m weird and can’t get myself to read the last book in a series, if I don’t read it then it’s not over right.  But I decided this year enough was enough and I needed to let them go so I want to do 12 that’s nothing crazy so far I’ve done 5 and I’m working on finishing up some series that I’m behind on.
My word for the year this year is Serenity!
This is a huge thing I have struggled with lately and with having to make some changes for my health this will be a big help for this year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 Word

 So my word of the year this year is Love!!  In the grand scheme it sounds like a crap word when I have love, but the love of non person stu...