Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Let the Cleaning Begin

We got started on our Spring Cleaning today and took some stuff to storage, gathered some stuff up for garage sale and rearranged the living room.  It is so nice and open and it looks like there is tons more space.  We still have a ton to do in the basement but at least we have gotten started and that is always a plus. 

So the warmers were changed yesterday and I put Sandalwood and Cranberries upstairs (it's a BBMB (Bring Back My Bar) scent) and it's so wonderful.  And downstairs I put Wishing Well.  It was way too strong and I had to empty out the warmer and change it before I could sleep because it was so perfumey.  So I put in White Tea and Cactus and it was so calming after the headache I had and then coming down to a ton of perfumey things with Wishing Well did not mix well.

Hopefully the rest of the week we can get more of the basement done and stuff set aside to have a garage sale.  Then we can start with the work to Kyrie's room.  We have a hole to patch, then we are painting white, then sponging pink throughout the room then doing the trim in black.  We also got curtains to put up and are going to take the closet doors down and replace those with curtains.  Then Kyrie's room will be all done except for she needs new furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 Word

 So my word of the year this year is Love!!  In the grand scheme it sounds like a crap word when I have love, but the love of non person stu...