Tuesday, May 10, 2011

What's that Scent?

So I figured I would try something new to help me blog more.  I change out the warmers every Monday and thought I would blog about what I think of them on Tuesday.  So here it goes.

Upstairs I am warming Pomatini ~  Pomegranate and grapefruit tonic, effervescent soda bubbles, and fresh berries.
 It's a very floral type smell when you first put it in.  As the scent starts to work it's way down it's a very lovely romantic type of smell.  And such a major contrast to the smell from downstairs Amber Road ~ Open a box of treasure, hand-picked from exotic lands, to discover glowing red cedar and resinous incense.

And for the month of May all Amber Road products are 10% off.  I love this scent.  It's a wonderful manly type smell that is comforting and cozy.

And remember all commission made for this month will be donated to victims of the tornado's in Alabama.  So stop on by my website and check out what is new and Scentsy up your rooms!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 Word

 So my word of the year this year is Love!!  In the grand scheme it sounds like a crap word when I have love, but the love of non person stu...