Tuesday, December 23, 2014

2015 Reading Challenge Addict

It's getting close to the end of the year and it means it's time to pick my reading challenges, and my word of the year.   I couldn't find the list I picked challenges from last year but I was able to find quite a few reading challenges on my own.  So first I am going with Reading Challenge Addict hosted here.

I am a Reading Challenge Addict.


So we are challenging each of you who can also say that you also are a Reading Challenge Addict.

How addicted are you? 
  • Easy as Pie: 1-5 Challenges (Entered & Completed)
  • On the Roof: 6-10 Challenges (Entered & Completed)
  • In Flight: 11-15 Challenges (Entered & Completed)
  • Out of This World: 16+ Challenges (Entered & Completed)

Ok so counting my Goodreads and Shelfari I am entering 14 Challenges not counting this one.  Wish me luck I might loose my mind.

  1. Goodreads & Shelfari (I am counting these as 1 since they are just a certain number of books)
  2. I Love Library Books
  3. 2015 Bookish Resolutions Challenge 
  4. Outdo Yourself Challenge
  5. Banned Book Challenge 
  6. Finishing the Series 
  7. You Read How Many Books
  8. Library Challenge 
  9. Th2015 TBR Pile Reading Challenge 
  10. Full House Reading Challenge 
  11. 2015 Birthday Month Reading Challenge 
  12. Book Blogger Organization Challenge 
  13. 2015 Reading Challenge by Popsugar
  14. The Book Riot 2015 Read Harder Challenge 

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 Word

 So my word of the year this year is Love!!  In the grand scheme it sounds like a crap word when I have love, but the love of non person stu...