Tuesday, December 23, 2014

2015 TBR Pile Reading Challenge

I did this challenge from Bookish last year and loved it so much.  It kept me more to my list (of course I did stray away from it because who wouldn't when so many great books keep coming out).  But I did knock out around 40 books off my list.  It might have been more but I don't remember off the top of my head.  So I knew I had to do this challenge again.  So if your TBR pile is as long as mine swing on over here and sign yourself up too.


How many books are you planning to read for this challenge?
1-10 A Firm Handshake
11-20 A Friendly Hug
21-30 First Kiss 
31-40 Sweet Summer Fling  
41-50 Could This Be Love?
50+ Married with Children


I am going to shoot for Sweet Summer Fling this time!!!!
    Schedule
    January
    • Read-A-Long (poll will go live 12/18/14)
    • Vote for March read
    February (Evie)
    • January - February Wrap Up
    • Announce March's read and schedule
    March
    • Read-A-Long
    • Vote for May read
    April (Debbie)
    • March - April Wrap Up
    • Announce May's read and schedule
    May
    • Read-A-Long
    • Vote for ​July read
    June (Debbie)
    • May - June Wrap Up
    • Announce July's read and schedule
    July
    • Read-A-Long
    • Vote for September read
    • Giveaway
    August (Jessica)
    • July - August Wrap Up
    • Announce October's read and schedule
    September
    • Read-A-Long
    • Vote for November read 
    October (Tiffany)
    • September - October Wrap Up
    • Announce November's read and schedule
    November
    • Read-A-Long
    December (Andrea)
    • November - December Wrap Up​
    • Giveaway

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    2023 Word

     So my word of the year this year is Love!!  In the grand scheme it sounds like a crap word when I have love, but the love of non person stu...