Wednesday, January 16, 2013

#94 and #95 DONE

94. Organize Kyrie's Memento box
95. Organize Zee's Memento box
 
 So today while had her BFF over I pulled out the girls Memento boxes and organized them.  It did show me I need to search Pinterest for something to do with all the cards they have accumulated and I need to get to work on some layouts.  Plus since I was already organizing, and I needed another box for Kyrie's stuff (so now she has two boxes) I went ahead and did all of them.  Plus I put the photos in the new photo box I got for volunteering at school.  Now I just have to organize the photos and see how far behind I am on scrapping.  And this doesn't even all of last year's photos I still have to print those out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 Word

 So my word of the year this year is Love!!  In the grand scheme it sounds like a crap word when I have love, but the love of non person stu...