Friday, January 4, 2013

A LONG day

We had Kyrie's evaluation this morning so we had to be at school for our meeting at 7:50.  Then it was go go go since.  Seth did a photo shoot this afternoon, I worked for two hours and Kyrie had hip hop tonight.  I got my first taste of Scary Icy Roads tonight thankfully I didn't hit anything.  On the way to dance class I hit an ice spot and the car wouldn't stop but I swerved into some snow and missed the car in front of me.  Kyrie just asked when we were faced the wrong way, apparently she missed the whole Scary deal.   I did figure out some information on Kyrie's reading level and I am going to get her set up with a Genre challenge of her own.  I see a library trip in our future.  We have to drive out to Rockland in the morning since that is where the UPS office is so I am off to watch some Harry Potter with Kyrie.  We are up to the 4th movie.  We are also going to switch off and read the books, she is beyond excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 Word

 So my word of the year this year is Love!!  In the grand scheme it sounds like a crap word when I have love, but the love of non person stu...