Monday, November 11, 2013

The Scale is my Friend

So before I refused to own a scale the freaking thing scared the hell out of me.  I wasn't doing anything right and the numbers kept growing and growing.  Now that I have a better idea of what is right and what really needs to be done I weigh myself every Monday unless it's weigh in day (the end of the month regardless) and I am so proud of the difference I have been seeing.  I got on the scale this morning to see I am under 170.  I am 4 pounds away from my first goal, 4 pounds and I will weigh less then where I was when I got pregnant with Kyrie.  It's been a hard road to take it all off, and it has taken huge improvements and lifestyle changes from my end but I am doing it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 Word

 So my word of the year this year is Love!!  In the grand scheme it sounds like a crap word when I have love, but the love of non person stu...