Sunday, December 29, 2013

2014 Series Challenge


So my series reading has gotten out of control.  I love a good series but my too read list is so long that I don't finish them.  So when I found this challenge I knew it was the one for me.  So if your like me and need a push to finish those series you have building up then hop over here and sign up and check out the rules.  No levels with this challenge it's badges instead.  I have my series I am working on that I need to finish.  I am listing the number of books I need to read and the novellas.

  1. The Undead Series by MaryJanice Davidson ( 2 books and 3 novellas)
  2. The Giver Series by Lois Lowry (3 books)
  3. Georgina Kincaid Series by Richelle Mead ( 1 book and 1 novella)
  4. Sookie Stackhouse Series by Charlaine Harris (1 book and 13 novellas)(Finished 4 novella)
  5. The House of Night Series by P. C. Cast (4 books and 2 novellas)
  6. The Wolves of Mercy Falls by Maggie Stiefvater  (1 book)
  7. Inkworld by Corneila Funke  (1 book)
  8. Parsol Protectorate by Gail Carriger (2 books)
  9. Argeneau Series by Lynsay Sands (9 books and 1 novella)
  10. Chronicles of Narnia  (done)
I have a ton more series I am stuck somewhere in but I will start with these

I am also working on
Matched Trilogy by Ally Condie (2 books) (done)
Wicked Series by Gregory Maguire (1 book) (done)
Hush Hush Saga (4 books) (Finished 4)
The Bellum Sisters (4 books) (3 done)
Fablehaven Series by Brandon Mull (5 books) (5 done)
Millennium Series by Stieg Larsson (1 book) ( 1 done)
Bone Series (9 books) (9 done)


bluedots
Bronze Badge

If you complete 1-3 series you will earn the Bronze Badge.



Silver Badge2

If you complete 4-6 series you will earn the Silver Badge.



Gold Badge * This is where I am now

If you complete 7-11 series you will earn the Gold Badge


Platinum Badge

If you complete 12 OR more series you will earn the Platinum Badge.


No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 Word

 So my word of the year this year is Love!!  In the grand scheme it sounds like a crap word when I have love, but the love of non person stu...