You Can go check out the challenge here, and here are the rules
- Be awesome. If you’re not, this isn’t going to work.
- The challenge runs from January 1 to December 31, 2014.
- If you want to participate, you can join in any time of the year! Feel free to write up a blog post with the rules linking back to my and Anne’s blog in your sign-up post. You can add your post to the Linky at the end of this post!
- If you read one book for the “1 book” in any category, you can’t change it later on when you read another book to “2 books.” Once a square is crossed off, it’s crossed off for good! (Feel free to print off the scoreboard to keep track!)
- Books read for one square are for that square ONLY and cannot be counted towards another category. This is all about reading ALL THE BOOKS.
- The FREE SQUARES are a little different this year — now you can use those squares to read ANY book you like of any genre! Woo!
- You can start your board over again, but ONLY if you receive the stamp of awesome by completing a blackout. The “winners” of the challenge will be the ones who achieve the most winning combinations by the end of 2014.
- You can feel free to post your reading list for each category, though it’s not a requirement.
- Having a blog or writing reviews for books read is not required. So long as you want to have fun, you can participate!
- Every 3 months I will post an update here and all participants can link to their own updates. An update post will go up April 1st, July 1st, October 1st, and December 31st.
- This isn’t a race, but don’t be afraid to rub your reads in the other player’s face. This will be seen as encouragement. Feel free to use the hashtag #BookBingo2014 on Twitter!
One Book ~ Crossed by Ally Condie
Two Books ~ Home Improvement Undead Edition
Three Books ~ Strange Brew
Four Books ~ An Apple for Creature
Five Books ~ My Big Fat Supernatural Wedding
Mix It Up
Non Fiction ~ Things I Overheard While Talking To Myself by Alan Alda
Classic ~ Atonement by Ian McEwan
Reread ~ Persuasion by Jane Austen
Free Square ~ The Giver by Lois Lowry
Contemporary ~ Blood Brothers by Nora Roberts
One Book ~ Forever Odd by Dean Koontz
Two Books ~ Prince Caspian by C. S. Lewis
Three Books ~ The Silver Chair by C. S. Lewis
Four Books ~ The Last Battle by C. S. Lewis
Five Books ~ Out of Oz by Gregory Maguire
Fantasy ~ The Last Unicorn
Free Square ~ Reached
Historical Fiction ~ The Book Thief
Mystery ~ Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith
Romance ~ The Red Sun Rises
One Book ~ Uganda Be Kidding Me
Two Books ~ The Graveyard Book Graphic Novel Volume 2
Three Books ~ Forgotten Girl: Season One - Episode 1 (Steampunk OZ)
Four Books ~
Five Books ~