Monday, September 8, 2014

Big News for my Little Miss Kyrie

So it's hard to believe this little girl has turned into
 this little girl. 

And like she pointed out to me when she saw this picture "4th Grader Things Happen"!  Well things are most definitely happening for her.  I've known for awhile and put off saying anything until her first day.  So she had to have her days changed from Thursday and Friday to Monday and Tuesday and today was her first day of Gifted and Talented.  I am beyond proud of my brilliant girl and as she reaches for and pass the stars.  She is off to great places that little girl of mine!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 Word

 So my word of the year this year is Love!!  In the grand scheme it sounds like a crap word when I have love, but the love of non person stu...