Saturday, January 2, 2016

Rare Moments With Kyrie

Since Kyrie's birthday is coming up and clothes are the best gift ever for her at the moment, we went out and spent her birthday money from Nana.  We had just a Kyrie and Mommy day.  A rare event even before Calvin came along.  It took a little while but she warmed up to the idea of shopping with Mom and actually having to talk to me, so that by lunch she was just talking away about all kinds of things.  We ended up getting her party decorations with a gift card I found while I was cleaning up my scrapbook stuff.  I have some invitations to make up and some eyes to add to things to make them look like Minions but no big decorations this year.  She is going with a Movie Party, Minions and wants popcorn and cupcakes.  So not too much work for Mom.  We had a blast and hopefully it's something I can keep doing with her and she enjoyed it as much as I did.
We did a couple stores got all we needed and then we did lunch.  It was a blast!!!  Afterwards we came home and the kids and I watched the Minion movie.  Such a great way to spend the first couple days of the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 Word

 So my word of the year this year is Love!!  In the grand scheme it sounds like a crap word when I have love, but the love of non person stu...